Temporary Employee Form
Human Resources Procedures for Recruiting Temporary Employees
The Human Resources department will retain contractual agreements with temporary staffing agencies to:
- ensure compliance with the minimum wage, overtime, child labor, and equal pay requirements;
- Maintain workers’ compensation insurance (provided on demand) on all workers who work on location.
- meet Title VII and ADEA guidelines in order to establish non-discriminatory practices;
- Provide background investigations on all temporary
- Department manager/supervisor placing order must be authorization to request temporary employees.
- Information on form will provide required information to your HR staff regarding:
- reason(s) for temporary employee;
- skills needed to perform assignment;
- duties individual will perform;
- duration of assignment;
- start date;
- end date;
- hours/day – days/week
- Upon receipt of approvals, our manager/supervisor will dispatch your request.
Invoices from the staffing agency will be billed and forwarded to the hiring and accounting department for payment.